Difficulty level : Easy
Cost : Cheap
Preparation time : 30 min
Cooking time : 40 min
Have you ever tried a recipe for chicken skewers and satay sauce? This Thai dish is a real treat, with its sauce made from coconut cream and peanuts. To test urgently to surprise and treat your guests!
- 600 g Chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. soup Sunflower oil
- 1 C. coffee Curry
- 1/2 c. coffee Freeze-dried garlic
- Salt and pepper
For the satay sauce:
- 15 cl Coconut cream
- 2 Crushed garlic cloves
- 4 c. soup Peanut butter with pieces
- 1 C. soup Soya sauce
- 2 tbsp. soup Lime juice
- 2 tbsp. coffee Red curry paste
- 1 C. coffee Turmeric
- 1 C. coffee Ginger powder
- 1 C. coffee brown sugar
- Start this sateen kebab recipe by cutting the chicken into cubes. Put them in a salad bowl with oil, curry, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well and marinate in the fridge while cooking the sauce.
- The sauce: put the ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Preheat a grill, barbecue or griddle. Thread chicken pieces on wooden skewers. Arrange them on the grill. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces. Serve immediately with the hot or cold satay sauce .
If you like the recipe, please share it.