A version of the very greedy tiramisu that will appeal to small and large gourmets with its pieces of brownies, and its mascarpone-chocolate cream. Discover the easy recipe!
- 100 g Dark chocolate
- 250 g mascarpone
- 100 g Sugar
- 3 Fresh eggs
- 4 Chocolate brownies
- 2 tbsp. soup Cocoa
- Start this tiramisu recipe by breaking the chocolate in a salad bowl. Melt it on a quivering water bath. Mix until you get a creamy ganache. Let cool, then add the mascarpone.
- Separate the yolks from the whites of the eggs. Whip the whites into firm snow and gently add them to the chocolate mixture three times.
- Put the yolks with the sugar in a bowl , put it on the bain-marie and beat with the electric mixer until the preparation doubles volume.
- Gently mix the sabayon and the chocolate mixture. Crumble brownies and arrange half in cups. Pour a little chocolate mixture, then arrange the rest of the brownies. Cover with remaining chocolate mixture. Book a cool night.
- Sprinkle with cocoa just before serving.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!