An original and gourmet idea to surprise and delight your guests: ice cream with coconut and lychee! Discover our easy recipe.
- 40 cl Coconut cream
- 150 g Crème fleurette
- 6 g (3 leaves) Gelatin
- 100 g Sweetened condensed milk
- 12 lychees
- 1 C. soup Grated coconut
- Start this Coconut-Lychee Ice Cream recipe by soaking the gelatin for 10 minutes in a bowl of cold water. Store the whipping cream in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the coconut cream into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Squeeze the softened gelatin and stir in while whisking well. Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat carefully to obtain a smooth and homogeneous consistency.
- With the beater, put the whipping cream and incorporate it delicately in the preceding preparation with the help of a spatula.
- Divide the preparation into 6 verrines. Cover them with cling film and store them in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- 5 min before serving, remove the foams from the freezer. Decorate the lychees, open them in half and pit them. Put them in the iced mousses and sprinkle them with a little grated coconut.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!