Just need 20 min from start to finish this Baked Lemon Butter Tilapia will become your new go to dinner for busy nights! And it’s all made in a single pan.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!