These are loaded with two kinds of gooey melted cheese and a flavorful, fajita style chicken and pepper filling. Serve this ultimate Quesadilla recipe with guacamole, pico de gallo or salsa to really take them over the top!
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tsp olive oil, divided
- 2 cups chopped bell pepper (about 2, I use red and green)
- 2/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 6 (10-inch burrito size) flour tortillas
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 6 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
- 6 oz. monterrey jack cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
- Guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo or salsa, for serving (optional)*
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!