You can make Ginger Garlic Noodle Soup with Bok Choy in just twenty minutes, made with vegetarian broth, baby Bok choy, noodles and mushrooms. You can also add other types of vegetables or add chicken, shrimp or spicy chili peppers.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 shallots – diced
- 1 bunch green onions – chopped, green and white divided
- 4 cloves garlic – minced
- 2 tbsp ginger – fresh, minced
- 5.5 cups low sodium chicken broth – or water for vegan
- 2 whole star anise
- 2 tbsp soy sauce – or Tamari for a Gluten Free option
- 10 oz crimini mushrooms – sliced
- 6 oz rice noodles
- 1.5 heads bok choy – roughly chopped
- sesame seeds – for topping
- red pepper flakes – for topping
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!