Noodles with spicy beef
Discover our original recipe of spicy beef noodles! Do not forget to rinse the noodles in cold water before and after cooking to prevent them from sticking.
Prep Time 20 mins
Cook Time 25 mins
Total Time 45 mins
Cuisine: Healthy and gourmet meal idea, Healthy eating
Keyword: Foreign, Meat and poultry, Place, Recipes of the world, Vegetables
- 500 g Ground beef
- 200 g Salted peanut
- 400 g Flat rice noodle
- 1 Head of garlic (finely sliced cloves)
- 2 tbsp. coffee Cumin powder
- 1 C. coffee Cinnamon powder
- 400 g Green bean cut into pieces
- 4 c. soup Tahini
- 2-3 tbsp. soup Harissa with the rose
- 1 barrel Chopped fresh onion
- 30 g Fresh chilled coriander
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Start this spicy beef noodle recipe by taking the minced meat out of the fridge for room temperature.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, grill peanuts for 5 to 6 minutes to brown. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Rinse the noodles in cold water – I noticed that they stick less during cooking. Drain in a colander. Place the noodles in a large saucepan over high heat and cover with boiling water. Cook them following the instructions on the package or according to your preferences. Keep two bowls of cooking water to prepare the sauce, then rinse the noodles in cold water. Drain and put the noodles back in the pan. Book.
- Meanwhile, cover the bottom of the pan with peanuts. Heat over medium heat, then add the meat by separating it with a wooden spoon to avoid large pieces. Add garlic, cumin and cinnamon and brown the beef. Add the green beans and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Finally, add tahini and harissa to the rose, season with salt and pepper. Dilute with a little cold water, if necessary, to prevent the tahin from thickening. Pour the beef into the noodle pan. Add a small bowl of cooking water and mix well. If, like me, you prefer broths, add a second bowl of cooking water. Rectify the seasoning, then add the onions and coriander.
- Serve with roasted peanuts.