This One Pot Mexican Ground Beef and Rice Recipe is a stove top dinner recipe loaded with ground beef, corn, rice, salsa and cheese.This is an easy ground beef dinner recipe that perfect for weeknights. You must try this recipe!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 1/2 cup Heinz chili sauce
- 8.75 oz canned corn, not drained
- 4 oz canned chopped green chilies, not drained
- 1 oz taco seasoning
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp dried chives
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!