Just 20 minutes this easy and healhty honey garlic shrimp recipe can join your regular dinner rotation. This is one of the best recipes ever. This delicious prawn can be Served with brown rice and vegetables, grill on a skewer, or serve over salad.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (I use reduced sodium)
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- optional: 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 lb medium uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- optional: chopped green onion for garnish
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!