Slices of caramelized mangos
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Cuisine: Healthy and gourmet meal idea, Healthy eating
Keyword: Desserts, Easy cooking, Fruits
Servings: 6Calories: 240kcal
- 3 Big ripe and firm mango
- 60 g Butter
- 4 c. soup Liquid honey
- 6 cl Dark rum
- Peel the mangoes and slice them around the pit. Quadrill the flesh of the mango with a small sharp knife.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the mangoes and brown for 3 minutes.
- Pour the rum and flambé. The buckling is finished when the flame is extinguished.
- Sprinkle with honey and reduce the juice for 2 min on high heat.
- Serve immediately.