Spiced Split Pea Soup Recipe
If you have cholesterol, this spiced pea soup recipe will fit perfectly into your diet. Here is a simple and easy recipe for a healthy body.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 25 mins
Total Time 25 mins
Cuisine: Healthy and gourmet meal idea, Healthy eating
Keyword: Diet recipe, Easy cooking, inputs, Vegetables
- 1 cup of split peas Carrot
- 2 Onion or leek
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Clove
- 2 Cinnamon stick
- 1 Whole cardamom seed
- 4 Ginger of 1 cm shredded
- 1 piece Cell
- Coconut cream or other vegetable cream
- Start preparing your broken pea soup by placing the peas in a Dutch oven with the sliced carrots, chopped onion or leek and spices.
- Cover with plenty of water and cook slowly for 1 hour from boiling (add water if necessary during cooking).
- Salt, remove spices, add cream and serve.
If you like the recipe, please share it.