Want an fall dessert that’s easy to prepare and comforting? Discover our original and gourmet recipe of tiramisu with pears and pecans!
Yields : 6
Difficulty level : Easy
Preparation time : 30 min
Cooking time : 5 minutes
Break : 12 hours
- 350 g mascarpone
- 3 Fresh eggs
- 85 g Sugar
- 2 Pears
- 100 g Pecan nuts
- 30 g Butter
- 12 thin slices Genoese or 80s
- 2 tbsp. soup Honey
- 3 cl Pear liqueur
- 2 tbsp. soup Cocoa Powder
- Start this tiramisu recipe by peeling, peeling and cutting the pears in small dice. Heat the butter in a pan. Add honey and pears and caramelize for a few minutes on high heat.
- Add the crushed pecans. Mix and let cool.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Whip the yolks with the sugar until the mixture whitens. Add the mascarpone, whisk. Beat the egg whites into firm snow and gently add to the previous mixture.
- Pour the liqueur and 5 cl of water into a deep plate. Soak slices of sponge cake. Arrange half in the bottom of 6 glasses. Cover with cream. Add the remaining sponge cake, then the pears and pecans. Finish with the rest of the cream.
- Book a cool night before tasting. Sprinkle with cocoa just before serving.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!