Teriyaki chicken wings
You can prepare these kebabs on the barbecue. In this case, do not brown your chicken wings too close to the embers so that they have time to cook to the core before browning.
Difficulty level : Very easy
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 30 mins
Rest time : 10 minutes
- 16 Chicken wings
- ¼ Tasse de sauce teriyaki
- 2 tbsp. coffee Fresh ginger grated finely
- 2 tbsp. soup Honey
- White pepper to your taste
- Some shoots of salad
- Slices of lime
- Spicy sauce
- Stitch the chicken wings 2 by 2 on the wooden spikes and place the skewers in a roasting pan.
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a bowl, pour over the chicken wings and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 200 ° C (tea 6-7). Bake the dish and cook for 20 to 30 minutes, turning and brushing the skewers 2 or 3 times during cooking. Continue cooking until chicken wings are crispy and golden.
- Place the chicken wings in a dish and accompany them with the salad sprouts, the lemon slices and the spicy sauce.