Chicken Stew is a delicious meal with chicken, carrots, potatoes and onions. It’s one of the favorite meal of all time, especially winter.
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced into coins
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 3/4 lb. baby potatoes, quartered
- 3 c. Swanson Chicken Broth
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!