“Enjoy this yummy low carb cheesecake any time of year. The gluten free crust is sweetened blend of almond flour, cocoa, and butter.” Keto No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Classic White or Swerve
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
Stabilized whipped cream:
- 1 teaspoon grass-fed gelatin
- 4 teaspoons cold water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Swerve Confectioners Powdered Sweetener
- 24 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Classic White or Swerve
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Confectioners Powdered Sweetener
- 1 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix crust ingredients in 9-inch springform pan. Press down to form crust
Stabilized Whipped Cream:
- In a small pan, combine gelatin and cold water; let stand until thick.
- Place over low heat, stirring constantly, just until the gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat; cool (do not allow it to set).
- Whip the cream with the powdered sweetener, until slightly thick.
- While slowly beating, add the gelatin to whipping cream.
- Whip at high speed until stiff. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla, and peanut butter in a large bowl with electric mixer until well combined.
- Gently fold in stabilized whipped cream.
- Pour filling over crust and smooth top with rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Run knife along edge of cheesecake in pan, then remove springform side.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan or microwave.
- Stir in powdered sweetener and vanilla.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over top of cheesecake.
- The whipped heavy cream can be stabilized with 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar for those who prefer not to use gelatin.
Per Serving: 439 calories; 42 g fat; 8.9 g carbohydrates; 10 g protein.